Here’s a sensory small world invitation to play I set for the kids, polar animals! We’re having “Polar Animals” for January and decided to start the tub early. The boys were ecstatic upon seeing this! How can they not? Even I enjoyed playing with these little figures!
- sensory activity
- learning the names of polar animals
- literarcy and vocabulary words
- camouflage, animal colors that blends with their environment (blue, black, white, brown)
- arctic animals are different from the animals in Antarctica
- penguins are birds and can swim