And there you have it! An instant, so easy to prepare letter puzzle! Mavi looooves it to pieces! He plays with it every single day.
I believe you can do this to any other magnetic letters. So go ahead make your own!
Now, for this week's feature! Here are some posts that we'd like to try this summer!
Summer Themes Universe from In Our Pond
Tot Boxes from Homeschooling Crafty mama
R is for Replicate from Eager Ed
Bird Watching Feeders + Binoculars from Litter Fingers Big Art
Welcome to the Learn & Play Link Party!
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
GUIDELINES FOR LINKING
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
<div align="center"><a href="http://christianmontessorinetwork.com/category/learn-and-play" title="Christian Montessori Network"><img src="http://www.christianmontessorinetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/learn-and-play-link-up-150-150.png" alt="Christian Montessori Network" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Follow Pinay Homeschooler's board General Science on Pinterest.